We're regular people doing whatever we can to help abolish human trafficking in our generation.

You can be a part of it and change history!



Sunday, April 12, 2009

Effort vs. Strength

How many times have I failed.. at anything... because I tried to have it all/be it all/do it all? I tend to drop out before I totally fail in every way possible (even if just mentally).

I can't do this race. There are plenty of reasons why...my pace is very slow, I have aches & pains in my body that say I need to stop it right now, my breathing is way outta whack, its 13 miles for Pete's sake! ... I can't do this. However, I am not running the SLC Half Marathon, WE are. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. He says all I have to do is make the effort to accomplish His will in my life and He is going to provide the strength for whatever is at hand. Physically in this race, as well as in every single other area of life. My only obligation is to suit up, show up and keep putting one foot in front of the other. His divine power has given me everything I truly need for life!


May you know his strength in wonderful ways today and always.

~Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment